With The New Caterers, delicious quality food is a given. Making their cuisine as personal and unique to you is what they strive for. For them, being a good private chef means more than just creating great food, it is also understanding what your client wants before they do.
The New Caterers are run by two vibrant young chefs, Aston Hempleman and Ben Bodman. They have 16 years combined experience and have worked all over Europe in restaurants, chalets, yachts and for catering companies. They want to share with you, their passion for food and love of cooking so you have a fantastic ski holiday in the Alpes.
'Completely Customisable Cuisine' is their motto. Therefore, they like to start with an informal discussion about your holiday - your likes, your dislikes and the atmosphere you wish to achieve. They will then follow up with a customised selection of menus and dishes for you to choose. From there you can fine-tune every element of your dining experience.
Their catered chalet service includes healthy breakfasts, exciting canapes and intimate dinners.
The New Caterers operate throughout the Tarentaise region, covering the resorts of Courchevel, Meribel, Tignes and Val d'isere.
During the summer months, The New Caterers operate along the French Riviera so can equally cater for your summer holiday too!
- "Ben and Aston, you were a pleasure to have working for us, and the food was completely delicious. We hope they will work for us again next Summer" - Customer Feedback
- ''Thank you so much for a wonderful wine tasting dinner party. You exceeded our expectations with some truly exceptional courses and accompanying wine. Your friendly professionalism made the whole event easy to arrange and subsequently enjoy. Nothing ever seemed too much trouble for you and you handled the evening perfectly. Our children loved getting to make their own pizza and cook with a chef! We will be recommending you to friends and family and hope to see you again in the future.'' - Customer Feedback
- "The boys made it so much fun. We all had a really lovely time. The slow cooked lamb and spinach risotto was my favourite. We all learnt lots too. Looking forward to next year!" - Customer Feedback
- "We opted for celebrations style buffet, which worked really well. We went for the Moroccan Feast. Everything was absolutely delicious (loved the pomegranate salad!!) and they made the evening really easy for us. Plus the kitchen never looked so clean" - Customer Feedback
- "Thank you boys, you were wonderful and I really enjoyed my party. All my guests loved the canapés. The pork croquettes were the most popular I think! Your help in serving and cleaning made my day as relaxing as it could be - I felt like a guest myself. Thank you" - Customer Feedback
Location: Bourg St Maurice
Cuisine: Fine Dining | French - Modern | Local Specialities | Seafood
Vibe / Atmosphere: Family-friendly | Modern | Traditional & Modern mix
Catering: Afternoon tea | Breakfast | Private Chef | Dinner | Lunch
Open Seasons: Spring | Winter