This chalet provides luxury accommodation, with plenty of quirky charm and unique character. It is situated in a peaceful location with ski in and ski out access and a short drive, by your chauffeur driven car, from the resort centre.
Original wooden beams and high ceilings create a sense of space, while the log fireplace and cosy furnishings provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Both luxurious and relaxing, this chalet is a true haven in one of the most exclusive areas of Val d'Isere. Floor to ceiling windows make the most of the spectacular views of the Manchet Valley and beyond.
The interior design has been carefully thought out to stunning effect; Savoyard wood, Italian marble, sumptuous fabrics, handcrafted furniture... you won't want to leave!
After a full day on the slopes, you can return to the chalet and unwind in one of the two hot tubs, taking in the stunning valley views or simply switch off in the cinema room in front of a film. You'll find every modern convenience here you need to enjoy a home away from home including WiFi access, satellite TV, DVD player, iPod docking station with iPod and boot warmers in the ski room.
The chalet can accommodate up to 14 guests in seven en-suite bedrooms which are configured as follows:
- Bedroom 1 (Aurora): Double/twin room with en-suite shower room, private dressing room and direct access to the terrace
- Bedroom 2 (Blizzard): Double/twin room with en suite shower room
- Bedroom 3 (Eclipse): Double/twin room with en suite shower room and direct access to the terrace
- Bedroom 4 (Horizon): Double/twin room with en-suite shower room and direct access to the terrace
- Bedroom 5 (Halo): Master double/twin room with en-suite bathroom with bath and shower and direct access to the terrace
- Bedroom 6 (Solstice): Double/twin room with en-suite shower room and a private balcony
- Bedroom 7 (Stratus): Double/twin room with en-suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Pre-arrival and in-resort concierge
- 7 nights accommodation
- Tea and coffee served in bed
- Cooked breakfast
- Afternoon tea
- Champagne and canapé receptions
- Gourmet evening meals (6 nights per week)
- Pre-arrival menu consultations
- In-resort chauffeur service from 08:00 - 02:00
- Carefully selected house wines
- Open bar including spirits and beers
- Scottish Fine Soaps bathroom products
This chalet is let on a catered basis and you can expect an exceptional experience. Services provided include tea or coffee in bed, breakfast cooked to order and afternoon tea daily, daily champagne receptions and canapés, open bar including spirits, fresh flowers and daily international newspapers and a 4-course evening meal (6 nights per week).
Find My Chef
Families & Kids
The chalet includes sledges, high chairs, cots, DVD’s and games meaning there is no need to travel with bulky child equipment. Their concierge team are also able to make childcare arrangements on your behalf so you can enjoy some time to yourselves.
Book My Childcare
You can book your airport transfers through the chalet company's concierge service and they will make all the arrangements on your behalf.
Book My Transfers
You can book all your ski and snowboard hire through the chalet company's concierge service. They can also arrange for an in-house chalet fitting service where a specialist ski and boot fitter will bring your equipment to the chalet on arrival.
Book My Ski Hire
Lifts & Passes
You’ll need to buy your own lift pass, when staying here. Lift passes can be booked online or bought in resort on arrival. There are many types of pass available, suited to different levels, length of stay and budget. It’s worth reading up on the options to get the most from your lift pass in summer & winter.
Also see: Ski Pass Options in Val d'Isere, France
Instructors & Lessons
You can book ski and snowboard lessons for your children through the chalet's concierge service. One to one tuition, group lessons and technical classes are all available to book for children from aged 3 and upwards
Book My Ski School
Guides & Tours
When staying here, you’ll need to book your own Guides & Tours, which are a great way to discover Val d'Isere whilst doing a number of fun activities. During the winter, if you are keen to go off-piste, booking a High Mountain Guide is strongly recommended. Not only do they know the best local spots, these highly trained and experienced individuals are very familiar with the surroundings and can provide loads of insights you won’t get by yourself, as well as helping to ensure your safety.
Book My Guide/Tour
With the in resort 4x4 chauffeur service from 08:00 to 02:00 you won't need to worry about the free local shuttles that are provided in the resort. You'll be able to have your pick of the lift stations in the morning, or simply ski straight from your door.
- "We stayed in Le Chardon's "mistral" chalet in February: this season Le Chardon aced a home run with Klaus - the chalet manager everybody should wish they had!Mistral is gorgeous - and we've been before: the new layout and additions to the chalet have really opened it up: it feels much more spacious, particularly in the lounge area. Le Chardon makes a lot of effort in recruitment - this is clear from the guys they have in the chalets: happy is *not* the word, and it's not an act in any way - you can hear Klaus and the guys laughing and enjoying themselves before you get to dinner! You can't go wrong with Le Chardon - their enclave is beautiful, you can ski back in from Solaise and if you choose, the on-call vans will take you down and pick you up from anywhere, with some great seasonnaire stories. Highly recommended. Hope klaus is there next year!" - Trip Advisor
- "4th time at Le Chardon for early season skiing. The guys did it again, you keep thinking they cannot improve the service, but there is always something new. The food was exquisite, the service amazing and the staff were eager to please." - Trip Advisor
- "Mistral is an intimate and cosy retreat - with rooms dotted around on different levels, a log fire in the main living area, panoramic views to the mountains, and the temptation of the 3 hot tubs - arriving back at the chalet is a highlight in itself. Fully equipped with everything you could want - there are bathrobes and slippers for the short skip to the hot tub. Getting out requires bravery, however after a few glasses of champagne delivered to you in the tub by the chalet hosts - its all part of the fun." - Hotique
- "What a 5 star experience. These chalets are second to none. Staff cannot do enough for you. Thanks to them all. Food is out of this world. Adam was our chef, he was so imaginative and talented. Beautifully laid out chalet with big communal areas. Chauffeur service was a bonus. Cannot praise this place enough. Our group is booked to go back again this December. This is a 10 star property!" - Trip Advisor
Val d'Isere centre is an array of lovely shops, restaurants, chalets, hotels and apartments. With beautiful views of the surrounding mountains this bustling village centre is nestled into the valley. Classic chalet style hotels and buildings constructed with stone and wood give the centre of Val d'isere a traditional and warm feel. The centre of Val d'Isere is where the heart of the resort lies and with the beautiful high street, lovely buildings and magnificent surrounding mountains it is easy to see why it remains a popular destination for many.
With an eclectic mix of restaurants to choose from in the centre of Val d'Isere there will be something to suit everyone's taste buds. Local French restaurants can be found dotted around the high street along with sushi restaurants, Italian restaurants and the more traditional Savoyard restaurants.
Book My Restaurant
The Vanoise National Park is accessible from Val d'Isere and is well worth a hike over to in the summer months. It's a protected area of natural beauty and you're sure to spot some of the local wildlife on your visit.
Things to Do Nearby
In the winter the centre of Val d'Isere is a buzzing and vibrant place to be. Boutique, designer and sports shops line the high street, restaurants and bars welcome guests from the cold outside and intricate ice sculptures can often be seen dotted around the pavements. With the regular bus services to and from the Rond Point giving access to both the Solaise and Bellevarde ski area, to La Daille and to Le Fornet you can hop on the bus and be at a ski area within minutes.
The summer welcomes beautiful sunshine, green trees and plenty to do. Mountain biking is a popular acitivity in the summer time with lift access from Val d'Isere to Tignes you can explore the various trails and routes the mountain has to offer. There are also several walking and hiking routes that you can do giving you the freedom to explore the mountains and their breathtaking secenery. Plenty of summer activities can be enjoyed that are perfect for families and groups; you can even jump in the car and in just a short drive over to Tignes indulge in a spot of summer skiing on the Glacier. The centre of Val d'Isere is much quieter in the summer but it still has a lot to offer. The sports centre is open all year round so there is access to the swimming pool and gym, as well as some of the sports shops and restaurants on the high street opening their doors.
Book My Things To Do
The centre of Val d'Isere has easy access to the Solaise and Olympique lifts which take you respectively towards the Pissaillas glacier or towards the linked ski area of Tignes - forming the huge Espace Killy ski area.
Also see: Ski Areas in Val d'Isere, France
There is a bustling nightlife scene in Val d'Isere, from lively bars and lounges at apres ski to nightclubs where you can dance until daylight. Whether you're looking for a more refined place to drink, or a dancing on tables kind of bar, there is literally something for everyone here!
Find My Bar
Location: Val d'Isere - Centre
Catering Basis: Catered
Property Style: Chalet
Run By: Agent/Operator
Vibe / Atmosphere: Chic | Traditional & Modern mix
Sleeps: Sleeps 14
Bedrooms: 7 bedroom
Bookings For: Childcare / Babysitting | Concierge | Massage / Beauty Treatments | Ski / Snowboard Hire | Ski / Snowboard Lessons | Transfers
Catering: Half-board | Afternoon tea | Breakfast | Private Chef | Dinner
Transport: Chauffeur / Driver
Access: Children welcome | Ski to door
Room: Balcony | Open fire | Ski / Boot Room
Entertainment: CD player | Cinema room | Computer | Drinks bar | DVD Player | iPod Dock | Satellite TV | WiFi / Internet
Spa & Fitness: Hot-Tub / Jacuzzi | Massage / Relaxation | Sundeck
View: Mountain view
Open Seasons: Spring | Winter
Address: Rue de la Legettaz | Val d'Isere - Centre | 73510