This childcare company offers a fantastic professional nannying service in Val d'Isere in the winter. The owner, Laura Fitzmaurice has over 19 years experience and aims to ensure both the children and the adults enjoy their holiday as a result of the childcare service she provides.
Offering the ultimate flexibility for your winter holiday. All the companies fully qualified nannies have been carefully selected to ensure they have extensive experience with all age ranges and are DBS (formerly CRB) checked and hold a paediatric first aid certificate.
Their main childcare services includes 2 main packages:
- Full-Time Package: 8 consecutive hours per day between 07:00 - 19:00, 6 days a week
- Part-Time Package: 4 consecutive hours per day between either 07:00 - 13:00 or 13:30 - 19:00, 6 days a week
- They do have a flexible service on request.
If you would like any additional hours outside your package, for example for an evening out, their nanny's are available between 19:00 - 07:00 at an additional cost
As part of your childcare packages of 24hrs+ - all equipment hire is FREE including pushchairs / high chairs etc. Also included are nappies and wipes, as well as a suitcase full of toys and activities.
However, for bookings of 24 hours and under, they still offer a fantastic equipment hire service so that families can save room in their suitcases and not go over baggage weight limits. They offer the following products for rent:
- Single pushchair
- Double pushchair
- Travel cot
- Play gym
- And much more...
If you would like your little ones to attend ski school, their nannies can work around your children's lessons. They also work directly with Oxygene Ski School and run their supervised lunch club between morning and afternoon lessons.
Worried about that holiday homework? - Little Chicks also offer a tutoring service with a qualified English teacher.
During the summer months, Little Chicks run a children's adventure camp in the Italian Dolomites.
- “Our 2 families had a wonderful time in Val d’Isere - including the 3 girls (4,6,6). It was the trip of a lifetime, made possible with the help of Sophie at Little Chicks. The 3 girls just loved playing with her and did not care, one little bit, that their parents were not picking them up from ski school at all. They enjoyed having lunch with Sophie, whether that be in the chalet or at a local cafe and then the games, craft, dance parties or visiting the local farm. The girls still keep talking about the pigs playing in the mud and don’t stop giggling! It was fantastic having Sophie help us get the kids ready for skiing every morning (and breakfast) and then playing in the afternoon. It truly helped make for our holiday, that little bit more relaxing knowing that a friendly, experienced nanny like Sophie was there with our girls. We didn’t want to leave and are already planning our next visit back. I can highly recommend Little Chicks Childcare and their flexible hours” - Customer Feedback
- “We would like to say a huge thank you to Alice who has been with us over the last week. She was absolutely fantastic and we could not have been happier with the care she gave to our boys. It's the first time we have left our little boy with anyone except family but we really didn't need to worry. He was so happy with her and we got regular updates through the day with what they were up to which meant we could have fun on the slopes without stressing about him. Little Chicks enabled us to pick and choose the timings we had care and that meant we could work around our other little boys ski lessons and any nap/food times. We have been raving about our holiday since getting home and definitely hope to return to Val next year with friends and have Alice look after the children” - Customer Feedback
- "I just wanted to thank you for arranging and sending Shauna to us - we could not have asked for better, she is absolutely fantastic. I can honestly say I haven't had a better experience with childcare than I have had with Shauna/Little chicks. Shauna was punctual, flexible, helpful, kind, she sent me pictures of her days out and was great with my daughter and I genuinely had no worries leaving her - straight away I got a fantastic vibe from her, something that money can't buy. It's a hard thought leaving your child with a stranger but having Shauna made it easy peasy!... I was very impressed that Shauna had a lot of knowledge with regards to children and first aid and she even dressed her better than me so she didn't lose her mittens! Tricks of the trade… Until next time!” - Customer Feedback
Location: Val d'Isere - Centre
Languages Spoken: English
Activities: Children's Activities | Ice Skating | Sledging / Tobogganing | Swimming
Bookings For: Childcare / Babysitting
Catering: Flexible catering options
Families & Kids: Baby Cot / Crib | Equipment Rental | Childcare | Highchairs | Kids' Club / Activities
Open Seasons: Spring | Summer | Autumn | Winter
Address: Val d'isere | Val d'Isere - Centre | 73150