About Summer Lift Opening Dates in Val d'Isere
Below you'll find all the summer opening times of Val d'Isere lifts to help you plan your holiday. There are plenty of lifts operating here in the summer, giving you lots of access to the mountains and stunning alpine scenery that Val d'Isere has to offer.
This summer Val d'Isere & Tignes lifts are open from
Saturday 1st July to Friday 1st September 2017
Lift opening times are as follows:
- Solaise: 09:30 - 12:30 & 13:00 - 16:30
- Olympique cable car: 09:45 - 12:00 / 12:30 - 16:45
- Borsat chairlift: 10:15 - 12:30 / 13:00 - 16:15 (access to Tignes MTB trails).
- Toviere gondola: 10:00 - 12:30 / 13:00 - 17:00 (in Tignes)
- Tufs chairlift: 10:00 - 13:00 / 13:30 - 17:00 (in Tignes)
- Palafour chairlift: 10:00 - 13:00 / 13:30 - 17:00 (in Tignes)
WARNING: The last lift from Val d’Isère to Tignes via the Borsat chairlift is at 16:25.
Lift tickets can be collected from the Solaise Express cash desk and they're FREE! You may get a pass from your accommodation provider that you'll need to swap for a magnetic pass at the cash desk.
The Pissaillas Glacier is open for summer skiing in Val d'Isere normally from mid June to mid July, conditions permitting.During this time the cascades chair lift and the Montets T bar run from 07:00 to 12:00, or you can head over to Tignes to ski the Grand Motte glacier from the beginning of July to mid August (also conditions permitting).
How to get passes
Read more about the Summer Lift System in Val d'Isere.