About Summer Lift Opening Dates in Val d'Isere
Below you'll find all the summer opening times of Val d'Isere lifts to help you plan your holiday. There are plenty of lifts operating here in the summer, giving you lots of access to the mountains and attractions that Val d'Isere has to offer. You can also check out live updates on lift openings on our Live Lift Status page.
This summer Val d'Isere & Tignes lifts are open from
Wednesday 30th June to Sunday 2nd September 2018
Val d'Isere Lifts:
- Olympique cable car (pedestrians & ATVs): 09:45-12:00 / 12:30-16:45
- Borsat chairlift (reserved for mountain bikes): 10:15-12:30 / 13:00-16:25 (access to Tignes MTB trails)
Val d'Isere Summer Skiing Lifts:
The Pissaillas Glacier is open for summer skiing in Val d'Isere from
Monday 4th June to Saturday 14th July 2018
Conditions permitting. During this time the Cascades chairlift and the Montets T bar run from 07:00 to 12:00, or you can head over to Tignes to ski the Grand Motte glacier from the beginning of July to mid-August (also conditions permitting).
WARNING: The last lift from Val d’Isère to Tignes via the Borsat chairlift is at 16:25.
- In June - 07:15 (first lift of the funicular) – 12:30 (last lift up by Funicular Perce Neige) & 13:30pm (last lift down)
- In July - 07:15 (first lift of the funicular) – 15.45 (last lift up by Funicular) & 16:15 (last lift up by the cable car)
- In August - 09:30 – 15.45pm (last lift up by Funicular)
You can get your ticket at the Glacier, on the road, next to the Col de l’Iseran.
- Palafour chairlift: 10:00 - 13:00 / 13:30 - 17:00
- Toviere gondola: 10:00 - 12:30 / 13:00 - 17:00 (access to Val d’Isère MTB trails)
- Tufs chairlift: 10:00 - 13:00 / 13:30 - 17:00 (access to Val d’Isère MTB trails)
Tignes Summer Skiing Lifts:
The Grand Motte glacier and snowpark opens for summer skiing in Tignes for those of you who can't wait until next winter to get your skis/snowboards back on - Access to the glacier for skiing is from
Saturday 23rd June to Sunday 5th August 2018
The Grand Motte Funicular runs from Tignes Val Claret up to the Grand Motte glacier, it is a daily service starting at 07:15 and operating until the 13:00 (weather dependent).
- From 24th - 30th June the Funicular, Vanoise & Rosolins are open
- From 1st July - 6th August you'll have access to the Funicular (last lift down at 16:35), Rosolin, Champagny, Vanoise, Panoramique, 3500, Fil neige Corniche 1 & 2, Fil neige Snowpark & Fil neige Filou.