VIP Ski have one CLUB Chalet in each of these four resorts; Val d’Isère, Morzine, Meribel and Alpe d’Huez. Their CLUB Chalets are designed to offer the convivial atmosphere of a larger shared chalet giving their guests the opportunity to meet other like-minded skiers or families.
Their CLUB Chalets are reserved by the room, have a flexible menu plan, canapé reception every evening and cleaning every day. CLUB holidays are intended to distil the very best of the celebrated club-hotel atmosphere but with the intimacy and exclusivity of a private chalet.
Their Chefs are required to design and produce a 4 course menu on 6 nights a week as well as breakfast and afternoon tea. Working as part of a small hosting team, you will be committed to providing the top level customer service that VIP SKI is known for. They cannot overstate the impact their CLUB Chefs and Hosts have to the success of their business and more importantly, the enjoyment of their guests' holiday.
You will be committed to providing the top level customer service and high quality catering that VIP is known for. They are able to hand pick their staff from the thousands of individuals who apply to make very sure that they have the most interesting, dedicated, gregarious and professional staff in the Alps.
Job description in brief:
- Full responsibility for the catering service in the Club Chalet
- Menu design and planning within a given budget
- Placing of food orders / shopping
- Preparation and service of breakfast, afternoon tea, canapés and four course evening meal with 2 options for each course
- Children’s meals
- Catering for all guests’ special dietary requirements
- Catering for all requests for special occasions
- To ensure that the chalet kitchen and storage areas are maintained in a safe and hygienic condition at all times
- To complete Company paperwork – accounts etc
- To carry out other duties as requested by the Resort Manager (these might include assisting other Chalet Hosts and cleaning other chalets)
- Job Type
- Chef Job
- Languages Spoken