The role of Driver is strongly focused on delivering an exceptional level of customer service. You will be facilitating VIP Ski's guests' holiday to ensure that have everything they need and can get to where they need to go with minimal fuss and delay.
Driving duties include the delivery of bread, meat and newspapers to all chalets around the resort. With the exception of food products, all items needed in the chalets come from their in-resort storerooms; you will ensure the safe and efficient distribution of these items to all chalets. The operation of a guest "shuttle" service to and from the slopes features prominently in Val d'Isère and Meribel, as well as the transportation of chalet staff, nannies and children where necessary. You will be responsible for the cleaning and general upkeep and maintenance of the vehicles. Snow clearing will also be expected of you. You must also be prepared to accompany their guests to and from the airport on transfer day if required.
You must have a full, clean driving licence, which you have held for at least five years. Anyone applying for this position must be of smart appearance with a happy gregarious personality and must be dedicated to providing a seamless and exemplary service to all guests. You must also be completely flexible and be prepared to do whatever is asked of you.
The job description in brief:
- The provision of an efficient in-resort shuttle service as set out by the Company
- Vehicle maintenance and cleaning
- In resort deliveries – bread, newspapers, products from the storeroom, mid-week meat deliveries, childcare equipment and guest baggage
- Childcare runs
- Assistance with chalet shopping
- To carry out other duties as requested by the Resort Manager