The position of Concierge is based at VIP Ski's prestigious Aspen Lodge development, containing 12 luxury chalet suites in the heart of Val d'Isère. The role is primarily focused on delivering excellent customer service to all their guests, catering for their every need once they have stepped out of their chalets
This will involve manning the reception desk, booking restaurants, operating the coffee lounge, cleaning public areas, basic maintenance and snow clearing. You will need to very quickly become an expert on Val d'Isère and be prepared to answer any question related to the town, the skiing, the public transport system, the shopping, the restaurants - basically you will be asked anything and everything you could think of! You will be expected to cover driving duties in and around resort and therefore must have a full, clean driving licence which you have held for at least five years. In addition to the responsibilities listed above, you may also be expected to accompany their guests to and from the airport on transfer day.
Anyone applying for this position must be of smart appearance with a happy, gregarious personality and must be dedicated to providing a seamless and exemplary service to all guests. You must also be completely flexible and be prepared to do whatever is asked of you. Applicants must be able to speak a good level of French and have a calm, confident and courteous manner when dealing with guests and suppliers.
The job description in brief:
- Manning of the reception desk – provision of a booking service for all local restaurants and facilities
- Acting as a valuable source of information
- The running of the Aspen coffee bar
- The management and cleaning of all public areas within Aspen Lodge
- Health and Safety tours
- Snow clearance and basic maintenance
- Resort driving, to include: childcare runs, in resort food/store delivery, the movement of guests and luggage
- Ensuring hot tubs are maintained and accessible for guests
- To carry out other duties as requested by the Resort Manager
Location: Val d'Isere - Centre
Job Type: Admin Job | Receptionist Job | Rep Job
Languages Spoken: English