VIP Ski are looking for a meticulously organised person to run their linen stores in Meribel and Val d'Isere, providing linen for their chalets in these resorts. As driving is a large part of this role, you must have a full, clean driving licence, which you have held for at least five years.
Anyone applying for this position must be of smart appearance with a happy gregarious personality and
must be dedicated to providing a seamless and exemplary service. You must also be completely flexible and be prepared to do whatever is asked of you.
You will be wholly responsible for the entire linen process and your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the initial stock is received and in good order
- Picking and distributing the correct clean linen to all chalets on Transfer Day, and clean towels on towel change day
- Collecting dirty linen from all chalets, counting and bagging it ready for collection by the Linen Supplier
- Checking deliveries and querying any discrepancies with invoices
- Ensuring stock quantities are kept at the correct level
- Assisting resort with driving duties
- Job Type
- Admin Job
- Cleaning Job
- Driving Job
- Languages Spoken