4 Property in Val d'Isere Centre are looking for a French speaking PA to assist with their business activities.
The Key attributes they are looking for:
- Proven track record in an administrative role either secretarial or PA.
- Very strong people & communication skills are essential (you have to like the general public)
- French is essential for this role. Please do not apply if you cannot speak or write French.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work under pressure as the office can be very busy at weekends.
- Organized and methodical
- Trustworthy as Paul is often out and about, so you will be running the office alone at times.
- A happy, approachable person.
- Experience in the property sector either in an Estate Agency or development company
- Flexible personality as the office is such a varied and exciting environment to work in.
- Knowledge of the ski industry would be useful and of Val d’isere, but not essential.
What you need in order to work for Mountain Rooms & Chalets (so please don’t apply if you don’t qualify):
- UK National Insurance number. Temporary NI numbers are not sufficient.
- UK bank account. They are not legally allowed to pay anyone else on your behalf (i.e. in to another bank account).
- An EU passport or valid UK working VISA
- European Health Card (EHIC) which replaces the old E111. Applications can be made online athttp://www.dh.gov.uk/en/index.htm then click on 'Looking for EHIC?'.
For a full job description, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your C.V.
Location: Val d'Isere - Centre
Job Type: Admin Job
Languages Spoken: English | French