This renowned company has an exceptional reputation for providing luxury ski holidays, tailored to individuals requirements and has been operating in the Alps for over 10 years.
Kaluma Travel are truly unique in their ‘best of both’ offering, they are both a tour operator, running their own selection of luxury chalets, and a dedicated travel agent, sourcing the ideal chalet or hotel to suit guests needs.
The company offer a truly personal service, whether you are booking one of their exclusive Kaluma run chalets, a room in a luxury hotel or are sourcing the perfect chalet from one of their partners. Kaluma Travel believe all their guests deserve the expertise and passion of their exclusive team of alpine experts.
Still ‘living the dream’ in the Alps, the founder of Kaluma’s have been lucky enough to live in the Alps since 1997 and as a result have developed an insider knowledge of their selected resorts that no other company can match. They are happy to share this with you to ensure you have a magical time in the snow.
Their ethos has always been to provide the ultimate ski experience by delivering a service that really makes a difference. Whether you want to experience the majesty of the scenery, exhilaration of fresh tracks in the powder, fabulous local food on a sunny alpine terrace or just the unbridled expression of joy on your kids’ faces as they experience the mountains, nothing compares to a skiing holiday.
Their unique service includes:
- No added costs. Unlike many luxury ski companies they do not charge any extra for our unique service, for both chalet and hotel guests.
- 24 hour in-resort concierge service. A member of the Kaluma team will be on hand throughout your stay to ensure every last detail is perfect.
- A personal, discreet experience. The company is small enough to provide a very personal experience; their directors, Richard and Andy, are still very much involved in every aspect of the business.
- Unrivalled knowledge and experience in the best resorts in the Alps. Their sales staff have visited all their properties and their directors have lived in the resorts.
- Unbiased advice. They will advise on the hotel or chalet they think is right for you and will be honest and open at all times.
- High quality, luxury resorts and accommodation. A handpicked selection of the most desirable resorts and luxurious chalets and hotels across the Alps.
- Flexibility. They do not have set allocations to sell. They offer long stays/short stays/weekends, and last minute changes will always be catered for.
- Property Style
- Vibe / Atmosphere
- Traditional & Modern mix
- Bookings for
- Childcare / Babysitting
- Day Trips
- Lift Passes
- Massage / Beauty Treatments
- Outdoor Activities
- Ski / Snowboard Hire
- Ski / Snowboard Lessons
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Chauffeur / Driver
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)