This renowned British ski school has been running for over 25 years and provides quality instruction whether you are a complete beginner or an advanced skier who wants to brush up on their technique.
Only fully qualified British instructors with a vast experience in all areas of ski teaching work with The British Alpine Ski School (BASS). Their team of highly motivated and enthusiastic instructors want to help you get the best out of your holiday. They have a network of eight schools around the French Alps and have developed a wide understanding of clients’ needs. They offer the following:
- Private Lessons: The best and most flexible way to improve your skiing skills.
- Group Lessons: Small groups guarantee success and a social aspect - all levels from beginner to advanced.
- Children's Courses: Safe and fun sessions to ensure they enjoy improving.
- Advanced, Intermediate and Off Piste Clinics: Learn from the best!
- Corporate Events: BASS only use the most highly qualified instructors for our mountain activities
Private ski lessons
Private lessons are often the best way to make progress fast and are a great way to get the attention you need when perfecting your technique. You couldn't be in better hands with the British Alpine Ski School (BASS) who have over 25 years of experience with many of their instructors involved in teaching and qualifying ski instructors for BASI.
Each year the company's reputation soars from strength to strength - more skiers are discovering the advantages of the unique service that they offer.
The Espace Killy is one of the world’s premier ski areas and their instructors love helping you get the most out of these fantastic resorts.
Where to meet
Location: Val d'Isere Valley
Max Group Size: 6 person
Languages Spoken: English
Activities: Skiing | Snowboarding
Event Services: Activities
Lessons: Adult Lessons | Childrens Lessons | Freestyle/Freeride Lessons | Group Lessons | Off Piste/Backcountry Lessons | Ski Lessons | Snowboard Lessons | Steep Skiing Lessons
Families & Kids: Kids' lessons
Open Seasons: Spring | Winter
Address: Val d'Isere | Val d'Isere Valley | 73150