New Generation’s Val d'Isère ski school has been running since 2004 and is led by Eurotest opener and BASI Trainer Jas Bruce. Jas leads a team of 12 fully qualified English-speaking instructors with a passion for fun, style and progression.
Their international team are a talented bunch with a solid mix of Brits, French and Italian ski and snowboard instructors. All of whom pride themselves in first class coaching and the ability to adapt their approach and teaching style to match the needs of the group or individuals. As well of course as a fluency in English.
The school offer the following:
- Group courses for adults and kids, for beginners to intermediates (2-¬8 per group)
- Developer sessions for intermediates to advanced (1-6 people)
- Private lessons for individuals or private groups of all levels
- Guided adventures - try something new or explore the Espace Killy
Private ski lessons
One of the best ways to learn a snowsport is to take private lessons. One-to-one coaching gives you the attention you need to improve and achieve your goals quickly. You can also share a lesson with friends of a similar level for great value for money.
For 20 years, New Generation have been helping British skiers, of every ability, improve and get the best out of their holiday. To do this, they put great emphasis on employing only the top, fully-qualified instructors. *remove last sentence about reviews
A private lesson can be tailored to meet your specific needs. Coaching or guiding, on- or off-piste, you decide. Private lessons are also great for developing particular skills such as bumps, off-piste, steeps, freestyle or carving. And if you want to go off-piste then New Generation can arrange your safety equipment and routes into the backcountry.
Lessons Available: 2hr; 2.5hr; 3hr; 4hr; All day (6hrs)
Examples of how you could spend your session:
- Off-Piste - Our instructors are qualified to teach & guide off-piste. The instructors can arrange safety equipment and routes into the backcountry.
- Guided Adventure - Experience the whole ski area with your instructor who is there to help you find the best snow, and restaurants!
- Personal Coach - An intensive session of personal coaching. You decide what you want to work on and your coach will help you to reach your goals.
- Skills-based - Learn something new or develop a specific skill. Choose from Bumps, freestyle, carving or off-piste among other things.
Where to meet
Location: Val d'Isere - Centre
Max Group Size: 8 person
Languages Spoken: English | French | Italian
Activities: Splitboarding | Ski Touring | Skiing | Snowboarding
Lessons: Adult Lessons | Childrens Lessons | Freestyle/Freeride Lessons | Group Lessons | Private Lessons | Ski Lessons | Ski Touring Lessons | Snowboard Lessons | Steep Skiing Lessons
Open Seasons: Spring | Winter
Address: Val d'isere | Val d'Isere - Centre | 73150