Established in 1991 this Ski & Snowboard School was one of the first British ski schools in the French Alps.
Their team all carry their BASI Level 4 International Ski Teaching Diploma or international equivalent, which is recognised worldwide. They offer a wide range of products to cater for all abilities, including; children’s group lessons, adult group lessons, private lessons, skills sessions, snowboarding lessons and corporate events
Supreme Ski School’s children’s group lessons are particularly popular; their wealth of experience enables their instructors to strike the ideal balance between enjoyment and learning. Each group has a maximum of just 6 children, ensuring plenty of individual feedback and a safe learning environment.
Adults should have a look at their group ski lessons, which are excellent value for money. There is a maximum of just 4 adults per group, making them more like ‘shared private’ lessons than your average group lesson.
If you prefer a tailored experience private lessons are a great alternative to groups, the instructors at Supreme have worked in Val d'Isere for years, so can guide you to the best runs and provide some quality technical feedback.
Where to meet
Their lessons start in Val d'Isere at the bottom of the Solaise Bubble Lift. Please ask if you would like to arrange a unique meeting point.
- "Having come back from Courchevel this week, I just wanted to drop you a quick note to say how much we enjoyed our lessons with Roy Bissett last week. He was absolutely terrific from a teaching perspective and a real pleasure to spend time with. You have a greatsetupp and I hope that you continue for a long time - I have to say that our decision to go to Courchevel over a number of other resorts we considered was in no small part down to Supreme Ski and you didn't let us down again." - Trip Advisor
- "I have skied with Supreme since 1999 and never looked back. They have taught me from complete beginner to getting me down my first black and with confidence! The instructors are all not only great skiers but great teachers too. My husband, a very experienced skier, has been out with them for off-piste adventure several times and had a blast and they now teach my children who actually look forward to their lessons after having a bad experience with other ski schools. I cannot recommend them enough." - Trip Advisor
- "Arranged by email and phone, good communication. Instructor met us in hotel, gave excellent tips and helped us improve. The kids loved the lessons. Recommended." - Trip Advisor
- "We had a great week skiing and the two girls thoroughly enjoyed their lessons with 'Silly Willy', alias Willy McMillan. (I hope you can print that one!) They also dramatically improved from last year, it seemed to click this time! Finally I had a great time going at great speed down the Loz Red run and was so chuffed to complete it without taking any major tumbles! Thanks to Gareth Roberts for the lessons - really enjoyable." - Customer Feedback
- "A big thank you to Evelyn for teaching our 7 year old daughter for the second year. She loved every minute and was thrilled to get her silver medal at the end of the week! It was a delight to see Evelyn leading her down Saulire in their matching turquoise ski suits! Evelyn is patient, caring and fun. Hopefully we will see you next year!" - Customer Feedback
What to bring
- Helmets are mandatory for those aged 17 and under and are highly recommended for all other skiers partaking in any of their lessons.
- Sun lotion and lip protection
- Ensure your ski gear is in good order and that you are dressed appropriately, conditions can change very quickly in the mountains
- Sun glasses and goggles
- Money for lunch/tea breaks
Age 3 and above for private lessons, and age 5 and above for group lessons.
Location: Val d'Isere Valley
Max Group Size: 6 person
Languages Spoken: English | French | Italian
Activities: Skiing | Snowboarding
Event Services: Activities
Lessons: Adult Lessons | Childrens Lessons | Group Lessons | Off Piste/Backcountry Lessons | Private Lessons | Ski Lessons | Snowboard Lessons | Steep Skiing Lessons
Families & Kids: Kids' lessons
Open Seasons: Spring | Winter