Ginny Schniewind leads a team of Chartered Physiotherapist and Massage Therapist. They have been helping people to enjoy the mountain activities since 2007 through a variety of physiotherapy techniques and deep sports massage.
Ginny graduated from the School of Physiotherapy at Manchester University and then spent the next five years working in the National Health Service (NHS) in London. She has always loved the mountains and sport therefore when the opportunity arose almost ten years ago to work as a Chartered Physiotherapist in a ski resort, it was the perfect opportunity. Ginny has now worked as a Chartered Physiotherapist in Val d’Isere since 2007.
She can come to wherever you are staying or you can come to her treatment room in La Daille
Open all year from 8am - 10pm every day.
They have several treatments available:
- Physiotherapy - Helping you get back from injury, using techniques such as exercise precription, manual techniques, massage, taping and much more.
- Pilates - Focusing on core strength to improve general fitness and wellbeing. Regular pilates can help improve posture, muscle tone, blance and joint mobility. Due to the relaxation nature it can also help reduce stress and tension.
- Sports Massage - This uses techniques to prevent injuries and loss of mobility. It helps remove waste products like lactic acid that are produced when muscles are worked hard. Encouraging muscles to take up oxygen and nutrients to help them recover more quickly and will make you feel much better for skiing the next day.
- Hot Stone Massage - Stone Therapy uses various massage techniques working together with warm stones to relax the body and help with tired sore muscles.
- Relaxation Massage - Massage techniques to help you relax! It will help ease painful muscles and relax the mind and body.
- Baby Massage - Baby massage is gentle, rhythmic stroking of your baby's body with hands. Baby massage can help your baby stay relaxed and not get upset, cry and fuss less and sleep better.
- Pregnancy Massage - Carrying around your future bundle of joy is a wonderful experience, but also one hell of a chore. Why not try and pamper yourself a little and let them relieve your aches and pains with some massage designed for your specific needs.
For further information on any of these treatments or to book one please enquire directly or visit their website using the links on this page.
Location: Val d'Isere - La Daille
Spa & Fitness: Massage / Relaxation | Pilates | Dance studio
Open Seasons: Spring | Summer | Autumn | Winter