Looking to take a year out from your studies... a break from work.... or even thinking of opting for a new lifestyle/career altogether? Val d'Isere is one of the top three resorts in the world. Located 1850 meters above sea level, Val d'Isere lies in the Espace Killy area which links the local ski area with neighbouring Tignes to create one of the largest and most dynamic ski areas in the world.
This company are the longest running provider of ski instructor courses in France, being the first company to work with BASI back in 2002.
The courses provide an exceptionally high level of training, based from central chalet accommodation, giving people the chance to qualify as BASI Level 1 and Level 2 instructors, giving an international qualification which is internationally recognised.
The 10 Week Ski Instructor Course Includes:
- 225 hours coaching from BASI ISTD Level 4 Instructors and Trainers
- Video Analysis and Weekly Feedback Sessions
- Centrally Located Chalet Accommodation
- Breakfast and Dinner 5 Days a Week
- All Exam Fees Included
- Incredible Apres Ski and Nightlife
- Social Events Throughout the Season
- Instruct In Italy Following the Course
They also offer a range of shorter Performance courses, as well as seasonal accommodation, so if you would like further information please enquire directly or visit their website using the links on this page.
- Property Style
- Suppliers of
- Off Piste equipment
- On Piste equipment
- Instructor Courses