About Val d'Isere Summer Lift Pass Prices
See our Summer Lift Pass Options article for full details on passes to buy, or read on for all lift-pass price comparisons.
Summer skiing passes
|Val d'Isere Summer Ski Pass Prices (€) SUMMER 2016|
|Child & Senior
5-13 yrs & 65-74 yrs
|Ski + Bus||37.00||27.50|
- Buses from Le Fornet to the Pissaillas glacier depart at 07:15, 07:45, 08:45, 09:45, 11:15 & 12:15. Return ½ hour after each departure
- Group tickets - Buy 10 get 1 free (dates & age category must be the same) Ask at the ticket desk.
- These passes are not valid on the Tignes Glacier
- Tickets can only be bought at the lift office at the foot of the glacier
Also see: Summer Skiing in Val d'Isere
Mountain bike passes
Mountain biking in Val d'Isere & neighbouring Tignes is FREE! You'll get access to around 150km of trails across the two biking areas. You'll still need to collect a hands free pass, which are available from the Lift Pass office in the centre of town. Why not give the pump track & dirt jumps a try in the Manchet Valley too.
Also see: Mountain Biking in Val d'Isere
Pedestrian access to all the summer lifts is FREE! Lifts available are the Borsat, the Olympique and the Solaise. Pick up passes at the lift pass desks. Operating times are as follows:
- Solaise : 9h30-12h30 and 13h-16h30
- Olympique : 9h45-12h and 12h30-16h45
- Borsat : 10h15-12h30 and 13h-16h15
Also see: Maps of Val d'Isere