About Val d'Isere Summer Lift Pass Prices
If you're looking for winter prices see Ski Pass Prices. For a detailed explanation of the summer passes available, read on...
Val d'Isere has so much to offer its visitors in summer, with a multitude of summer sports and activities to keep the whole family entertained. Val d'Isere summer lift pass prices vary based on which activities you'd like to do, your age and the duration of your visit.
There are three main types of Val d'Isere summer lift passes:
- Summer Skiing / Glacier pass - Gives you access to the Pissaillas glacier
- Pedestrian pass - This is free and gives you access to all of the summer lifts
- Mountain Bike pass - This is free and gives you access to all the trails in Val d'Isere & Tignes
See our Summer Lift Pass Options article for full details on passes to buy, or read on for all lift-pass price comparisons.
|Summer Ski Pass Prices (€) SUMMER 2017|
|Child & Senior
5-13 yrs & 65-74 yrs
|Ski + Bus||37.00||27.50|
- Buses from Le Fornet to the Pissaillas glacier depart at 07:15, 07:45, 08:45, 09:45, 11:15 & 12:15. Return ½ hour after each departure
- These passes are not valid on the Tignes Glacier, these need to be bought separately
- Tickets can only be bought at the lift office at the foot of the glacier
Also see: Summer Skiing in Val d'Isere
Mountain bike lift-passes
Mountain biking in Val d'Isere & neighbouring Tignes is FREE! You'll get access to around 150km of trails across the two biking areas. You'll still need to collect a hands free pass, which are available from the Lift Pass office in the centre of town. There's a pump track & dirt jumps in the Manchet Valley that you could try out.
Also see: Mountain Biking in Val d'Isere
Pedestrian access to all the summer lifts is FREE! Lifts available are the Borsat, the Olympique and the Solaise. Pick up hands free passes at the lift pass desks. Lift operating times can be found on our summer lift opening page.
Also see: Maps of Val d'Isere
Location: Val d'Isere Region