Val d'Isere is one of the top three resorts in the world. Located 1850 meters above sea level, Val d'Isere lies in the Espace Killy area which links the local ski area with neighbouring Tignes to create one of the largest and most dynamic ski areas in the world.
You can do Level 1 and 2 together as a 10 week course, or separately as a three week and a seven week course respectively.
The course provides an exceptionally high level of training and is ideal for those wanting to enter into the ski instructor industry, but also gives an opportunity for you to experience life in a one of the best ski resorts in the world. There is a large number of graduate who are working as instructors all over the globe.
The 10 Week Ski Instructor Course Includes:
- 225 hours coaching from BASI ISTD Level 4 instructors and trainers
- Video analysis and weekly feedback sessions
- Piste performance/teaching theory coaching
- Centrally located chalet accommodation
- Breakfast and dinner five days a week
- All exam fees included
- Incredible apres ski and nightlife
- Social events throughout the season
- Opportunity to work in Italy following the course
Duration & timings
Location: Val d'Isere Valley | Meribel Valley
Course: Ski | Snowboard
Level: Intermediate | Advanced
Lessons: Instructor Courses