Progression Ski and Snowboard School was set up in Val d'Isere in 2006 and has been hugely successful allowing them to expand into the resorts of Tignes, Les Gets, Morzine and Chamonix.
At Progression Ski they focus on the client and their needs and tailor make their approach to suit you. The offer a great range of lessons for all ages and abilities, so whether you are completely new to snow-sports or have plenty of experience, they can help you achieve your goals.
- Kids and Teens: With an emphasis on safety and fun the kids progress quickly. With several groups available depending on the child's standard. Four-hour lesson are available throughout the week and will push the child in a safe, fun and challenging environment.
- Private Lessons: The ultimate way to improve skills. Your own coach who can apply the lesson specifically to you and how you want. Lessons go from three hours to all day and can be for one to six people.
- Group Lessons: Allow you to join in with people of a similar level. With a maximum of six people in a group, they can guarantee you will make progress. Lesson run for the week from Monday to Friday and are three hours each day from 09:00 to 12:00.
- Clinics: Are aimed at stronger skiers that want to work on specific techniques but not be restricted by a full week of lessons.
- Off-piste Lessons: They have a full range of lesson types for all levels so there are options for everyone. Free ABS Airbags, transceivers, Shovels and Probes provided. These sessions are rated as 10/10 by The Sunday Telegraph.
- Telemark Lessons: Take either a private lesson or try one of their taster clinics. If you are a solid parallel skier you should be making reasonable telemark turns within one lesson.
- Snowboard Lessons: For trying or improving they run a variety of lessons. Taster clinics just to give it a go, group lessons for beginners, or private lessons for those wanting to progress quickly or improve their snowboarding.
- Families & Kids
- Kids' lessons
- Ski Touring
- Adult Lessons
- Childrens Lessons
- Freestyle/Freeride Lessons
- Group Lessons
- Off Piste/Backcountry Lessons
- Private Lessons
- Ski Lessons
- Ski Touring Lessons
- Snowboard Lessons
- Steep Skiing Lessons
- Telemark Lessons
- Open Seasons
- Val d'Isere 73150 France