The northern alps are expecting more snow in the next few days, predominantly over Thursday night into Friday, with a maximum of around 25cm showing on the forecasts.
The Swiss Alps are going to get the most of this new snow fall, with the Jungfrau region getting the biggest dump of 25cm in the next 6 days.
The following data shows the snow fall expected at the highest parts of the ski resorts.
- Chamonix is expecting anywhere up to ~19cm
- Morzine, Les Gets & Avoriaz ~ 17cm
- Verbier ~ 16cm
- Courmayeur ~12cm
- Les Arcs & La Plagne ~12cm
- Megeve ~12cm
- Tignes & Val d'Isere ~ 9cm
- Meribel, Courchevel & Val Thorens ~9cm